Terms and Conditions
1. ‘Brunia Design’ is Jess Brunia trading as Brunia Design.
2. ‘The Client’ is the party making a booking for design related services from Brunia Design.
3. ‘An Order’ is the request for services from Brunia Design.
The terms and conditions apply to all dealings between The Client and Brunia Design. By placing an order with Brunia
Design, you as a Client are forming a legally binding contract for services and you agree to the following terms & conditions.
• All quotes are valid for 14 days only.
• All prices are excluding GST unless otherwise stated.
• All prices are in Australian Dollars.
• Brunia Design is not responsible for increases in materials by third party services (eg printers or hosting) where the increases are beyond our control.
• A 50% non-refundable booking deposit is required before starting any design or website project.
• All overseas clients are required to pay 100% upfront regardless of the project price or type.
• Payments are to be made by bank deposit transfer.
• All invoice terms are 7 business days from the date of the invoice.
• Accounts which are not paid on time will incur a late administration fee of $50 + GST.
• Accounts which remain outstanding for 14 days after the date of invoice will incur an additional payment fee equivalent to 5% of the projects costs for each week payment is outstanding.
• Final artwork files will not be handed over until the invoice has been paid in full.
• All printing invoices must be paid prior to sending the artwork to print.
• Payment is required for any artwork or drafts, that have been terminated on your request at any stage of development, prior to completion. Invoice will be issued as ‘work to date’.
• If debt collection is required for unpaid invoices, The Client is responsible for any costs incurred (fees/commissions payable to the debt collectors)
• The Client may cancel this Agreement for any reason by providing a minimum of 7 days written notice to Brunia Design, any deposit paid prior to cancellation will be non-refundable.
• Brunia Design may cancel this Agreement at any time for any reason by providing written notice to The Client. In the event that Brunia Design cancels this Agreement, Brunia Design will provide any artwork completed and paid for to date.
• Brunia Design cannot guarantee the outcome of design services and the client’s comments about the outcome are expressions of opinion only.
•The Client acknowledges that Brunia Design has no guarantee of any results for design as outcomes are based on subjective factors that cannot be controlled by Brunia Design.
• Brunia Design is predominantly an online business therefore the majority o communication is through email, this helps keep track of specific design requirements & any changes required.
• Phone calls are accepted however an appointment should be made in advance.
• The Client assumes full copywrite and reproduction rights upon full payment of a completed project
• Brunia Design retains personal rights to use completed projects and concept artwork for marketing and social media posts.
• All images displayed on the Brunia Design website, facebook and instagram page are subject to copywrite, and must not be copied or used without written permission from Brunia Design and the Client. Any breach of copywrite will result in legal action being taken as necessary.
• The Client allows Brunia to display any projects on Brunia Designs website/ facebook page/ and portfolio for self promotion purposes.
• The Client agrees to allow Brunia Design to credit design work on all websites designed by Brunia Design.
• Brunia Design will make every effort to meet agreed deadlines. All quoted turnaround times are approximate. Brunia Design will not be held responsible or liable for any costs resulting from late artwork or printing deliveries.
• Approval is required for all projects, via email prior to work being released.
• Whilst all care is taken by Brunia Design is not responsible for any spelling, grammatical, numerical errors
or omissions after final approval. Even if these errors are from Brunia Design, it is the Client’s responsibility to proof read and check thoroughly their projects to identify any errors prior to approval.
• Some designs may contain stock images that are available for purchase
• Any images supplied by the Client must be provided in high resolution and preferably in CMYK. Brunia Design is not responsible for colour variations in conversion from RGB to process CMYK
• Brunia Design is not responsible for the reproduction quality of supplied images.
COLOUR MATCHING & PRINTING
• Whilst all care is taken, Brunia Design does not take responsibility for Client supplied artwork that does not print properly.
• Please note that colour on projects can vary from screen to final product. Screen proofing is not indicative of final printed piece. Printed colours can vary from printer to printer, job to job, run to run, or even front to back, due to the nature of the CMYK printing process.
• Trimming can vary from printer to printer.